Students need to attend a Sixth Form College in the UK before going to university for one of the following reasons:
- They intend to apply for an Oxbridge course
- They intend to apply for Medicine or any other course in the medical sector
- They intend to apply for a course in one of the Russell group universities or any other very competitive course
- Their secondary education marks do not meet the university entry requirements
- They have not concluded the secondary education in their own country
MIV has partnerships and links with some of the top Sixth Form Colleges in the UK and thus we may place you in the right course, according to your future studies.